The Cultural Society of Entrepreneurs of Northern Greece was founded in 1995, and aims to be a platform for dialogue, ideas, and actions to highlight Thessaloniki’s identity, promote contemporary culture, and quality in the city’s everyday life.
Aim & Objectives
The Cultural Society -through its projects and activity- aims to:
- discover, study and communicate aspects of the identity of Thessaloniki, related to its history and culture
- present and support young artists and researchers, from the broader sector of culture and science
- promote the historic and social perspective of entrepreneurship, and extroversion in city’s public sphere
- undertake action and enhance synergies to improve the city’s every-day life culture
Areas of activity
Basic sections of Cultural Society’s activity are:
- THESSALONIKeON PoLIS: a series of publications, audiovisual productions and actions about the History, Literature, Arts and Ideas in the city of Thessaloniki.
- MATAROA PROJECT: an initiative for presenting and supporting the work of Greek artists, comprising of an annual print edition, an online platform www.mataroa.gr and young artists’ awards.
- OTHER PROJECTS: a series of initiatives that aim to promote extroversion in the city’s public sphere, the improvement of our everyday-life culture, as well as the support of initiatives as part of Thessaloniki’s cultural heritage.
- IN PROGRESS: events, city interventions, proposals, and views on the city’s cultural sector and beyond.
The Cultural Society’s logo resembles one of the figures Las Incantadas (Magemenes).
THESSALONIKeON PoLIS (GR)
MATAROA PROJECT (GR)
OTHER PROJECTS (GR)
Thessaloniki International Symposium in World Affairs
Stavros Andreadis, President
Tzekis Florentin, Vice-President
Κostas Gleoudis, Secretary General
Frida Athanasiadi, Member
Ζoe Papageorgiou, Μember
Loukia Saranti, Μember
Stellina Troianou, Μember
ALUMIL MYLONAS SA
A. BOUMIS & CO
CHRISTAKIS & ASSOCIATES
CPL HELLAS SA
K & N EFTHYMIADIS SA
EURIMAC SA (PASTA MACVEL)
A. KOSTANTINIDOU SA – INART
METRON AUDITING SA – CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
MTC – MAKEDONIKI TECHNICAL COMPANY
NICOS GLEOUDIS KAVEX SA
PASSIAS Industrial and Commercial SA
PCA – S+A PAPADOPOULOS
SELECT BAKERY STAVROS NENDOS SA
TOR HOTEL GROUP TORNIVOUKAS KOSTANTINOS
BE A PART OF!
Either as members of the Cultural Society, or supporters of individual projects, as subscribers of our publications, and also as friends and interested in our overall activity, the following ways of participating are an indication of support to our goals and objectives.
For more information click here